Subject: Re: [RFC v3 5/6] j1939: rename NAME to UUID?

From: Oliver Hartkopp <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 17:14:14 +0200

On 22.04.2011 16:18, Kurt Van Dijck wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 09:24:39AM +0200, Kurt Van Dijck wrote:
>> I need to git pull the latest updates, and I'll send a revised patchset
>> tomorrow.
> Oliver,
> 
> I did not forget, but something came in between. next week for sure.

Oh, no problem.

I'm constantly working on my reply to your latest answer 8-)

BTW: Do you have any sample code that shows, how the sending (and receiving)
of the same BAM message would look like in the static and in the
address-claimed case?? I'm not really able to extract this information from
your posted documentation.

I would like to know

- what has to be configured before (from the user and the admin)
- how does the application source code look like in the requested four cases

I think we're a bit stuck in the discussion of the 'easy to use' socket API
without having real-world examples.

Thanks,
Oliver