Subject: Re: [Bugme-new] [Bug 35992] New: Regression: oops when using a bridge interface with tg3

From: Bernd Zeimetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 10:58:06 +0200

On 05/28/2011 12:21 AM, Andrew Morton wrote:
> 2.6.38->2.6.39 regression, appears to be bridge-related.  There's a
> partial screencap of the oops linked below.

The oops happens as soon as I add the lxc veth interface to the bridge, before
everything works as expected.

A new, full screenshot is attached
https://bugzilla.kernel.org/attachment.cgi?id=59732

(For yet unknows reasons I can't access the serial port redirection via ssh and
I won't be able to attach a real serial port cable before Monday, so I'm afraid
you have to work with the screenshot for now.)

> Bernd, it would be helpful if you could set the screen to more rows
> (50?) and then retake that photo.  Documentation/svga.txt might help
> out.  Thanks.

(the kernel says that vga=... is deprecated, guess that documentation is outdated?)

Thanks and cheers,

Bernd

-- 
 Bernd Zeimetz                            Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 http://bzed.de                                http://www.debian.org
 GPG Fingerprint: ECA1 E3F2 8E11 2432 D485  DD95 EB36 171A 6FF9 435F