Subject: 3.0-rc1: DMAR errors from iwlagn

From: Jeremy Fitzhardinge <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 14:14:14 -0700

I have a Lenovo X220 with:

03:00.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 (rev 35)
	Subsystem: Intel Corporation Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 3x3 AGN
	Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 50
	Memory at d2500000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=8K]
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: iwlagn
	Kernel modules: iwlagn

With 3.0-rc1, I'm seeing these in dmesg:

DRHD: handling fault status reg 2
DMAR:[DMA Write] Request device [03:00.0] fault addr ffe8a000 
DMAR:[fault reason 05] PTE Write access is not set
DRHD: handling fault status reg 2
DMAR:[DMA Write] Request device [03:00.0] fault addr ffd5a000 
DMAR:[fault reason 05] PTE Write access is not set
DRHD: handling fault status reg 2
DMAR:[DMA Write] Request device [03:00.0] fault addr ffd52000 
DMAR:[fault reason 05] PTE Write access is not set

but the device seems to be working OK.

Thanks,
	J