Subject: [ANNOUNCE]: Release of iptables-1.4.11.1

From: Patrick McHardy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 15:54:01 +0200

The netfilter coreteam presents:

    iptables version 1.4.11.1

a minor release containing bugfixes for problems discovered in
the 1.4.11 release as well as some minor documentation updates.

Due to the large number of changes in 1.4.11, some regressions
and a few minor bugs made it into the release. This version
addresses all identified problems:

- broken inversion support in the owner match

- broken inversion in implicitly loaded protocol extensions, most
  importantly causing "-p tcp ! --syn" to not negate --syn

- symlink installation fixes

- xml translation missing in IPv6 only builds

See the attached changelogs for the full list of changes.

Version 1.4.11.1 can be obtained from:

http://www.netfilter.org/projects/iptables/downloads.html
ftp://ftp.netfilter.org/pub/iptables/
git://git.netfilter.org/iptables.git

On behalf of the Netfilter Core Team.
Happy firewalling!