Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/7] Series short description

From: John Fastabend <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:05:38 -0700

On 6/19/2011 10:58 AM, Shmulik Ravid wrote:
> 
> On Fri, 2011-06-17 at 14:16 -0700, John Fastabend wrote:
>> The following series implements improvements to the DCB netlink
>> interface. This work was done to improve Application handling
>> and support firmware based LLDP agents.
>>
>> This adds a multicast group for DCB currently user space has
>> trouble keeping in sync across multiple applications and with
>> firmware agents making DCB attribute changes in the driver.
>>
> 
> I was working on something along the same lines and would like to add on
> top of these changes a notification for the CEE flavor.
>  

Yes please do. This would be helpful I just haven't got to it
yet. Anyways we will need something like this to support CEE
based firmware implementations.

Thanks,
John