Subject: Re: [RFC 18/72] ehea/ibm*: Move the IBM drivers

From: Oliver Hartkopp <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 16:39:28 +0200

On 25.06.2011 15:58, Jeff Kirsher wrote:
> Move the IBM drivers into drivers/net/ethernet/ibm/ and make the
> necessary Kconfig and Makefile changes.

(..)

>  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/Kconfig |    2 +-
>  .../net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/Makefile    |    0
>  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/core.c  |    0
>  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/core.h  |    0
>  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/debug.c |    0
>  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/debug.h |    0
>  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/emac.h  |    0
>  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/mal.c   |    0
>  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/mal.h   |    0
>  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/phy.c   |    0
>  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/phy.h   |    0
>  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/rgmii.c |    0
>  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/rgmii.h |    0
>  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/tah.c   |    0
>  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/tah.h   |    0
>  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/zmii.c  |    0
>  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/zmii.h  |    0

s/ibm_newemac/newemac/

as it is already inside a directory called ibm?

>  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibmlana.c           |    0
>  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibmlana.h           |    0
>  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibmveth.c           |    0
>  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibmveth.h           |    0

Maybe in these c/h files the 'ibm' could be removed too?

Regards,
Oliver

btw: Thanks for the cleanup. Great work!