Subject: Could I export the udp socket security contexts to /proc/net/udp

From: Rongqing Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 13:38:51 +0800

Hi Linux-netdev folks:

Could I export the socket security contexts to udp, tcp, raw,
unix file under /proc/net/?

If can not, Could you tell me where and how I should export this
information to?

The element sk_security of struct sock represents the socket
security context ID, which is inheriting from the process which
creates this socket most of the time.

but when SELinux type_transition rule is applied to socket, or
application sets /proc/xxx/attr/createsock, the socket security
context would be different from the creating process. on this
condition, the "netstat -Z" will return wrong value, since
"netstat -Z" only returns the process security context as socket
process security.

I want to fix "netstat -Z", but first the kernel must export this
information, like /proc/xxx/attr/current is the process security
context. So I have this requirement.

Expect your instruction.

Thanks.

-- 
Best Reagrds,
Roy | RongQing Li
-------------------------------------------------------------
WIND RIVER Beijing | China Development Center
Phone: +86-10-6483-5025, Cell: +86-135-2202-9864, Fax: +86-10-6479-0367