Subject: Re: [net-next v2 48/71] octeon: Move the Cavium driver

From: David Daney <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 15:48:20 -0700

On 07/30/2011 08:27 PM, Jeff Kirsher wrote:
> Move the Cavium driver to drivers/net/ethernet/octeon/ and
> make the necessary Kconfig and Makefile changes.
>
> CC: David Daney<[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Jeff Kirsher<[email-masked]>

Acked-by: <[email-masked]>

I haven't tested the patch, but it looks good to me.  I will fix any 
breakage that may occur after the patch is merged.

Thanks.
David Daney

> ---
>   drivers/net/Kconfig                             |    2 --
>   drivers/net/Makefile                            |    1 -
>   drivers/net/ethernet/Kconfig                    |    1 +
>   drivers/net/ethernet/Makefile                   |    1 +
>   drivers/net/{ =>  ethernet}/octeon/Kconfig       |    0
>   drivers/net/{ =>  ethernet}/octeon/Makefile      |    0
>   drivers/net/{ =>  ethernet}/octeon/octeon_mgmt.c |    0
>   7 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
>   rename drivers/net/{ =>  ethernet}/octeon/Kconfig (100%)
>   rename drivers/net/{ =>  ethernet}/octeon/Makefile (100%)
>   rename drivers/net/{ =>  ethernet}/octeon/octeon_mgmt.c (100%)
>