Subject: Re: [GIT] Networking

From: David Ward <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 20:01:17 -0400

On 09/18/2011 02:06 PM, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> 2011/9/17 David Miller<[email-masked]>:
>> dpward (2):
>>       net: Make flow cache namespace-aware
>>       net: Handle different key sizes between address families in flow cache
>>
>> nhorman (1):
>>       net: don't clear IFF_XMIT_DST_RELEASE in ether_setup
>>
>> [email-masked] (1):
>>       net/can/af_can.c: Change del_timer to del_timer_sync
> Guys, if somebody has such a broken email setup that they don't even
> show their own name, don't take patches from them.

At least in my case, that is Patchwork's fault.  My name only started 
showing up like that in commits after I registered for an account 
(http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/register/), and I don't see any way to 
change the way my name appears in the Patchwork profile options.

The emails I sent to the netdev list showed my full name; see:
http://marc.info/?l=linux-netdev&m=131527867326729&w=2
http://marc.info/?l=linux-netdev&m=131527879226819&w=2

David