Subject: spamm of cfg80211: Calling CRDA to update world regulatory domain

From: "Justin P. Mattock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 08:18:43 -0700

is there a way to get rid of this annoying spamming of the regulatory?

[  338.519037] cfg80211: Calling CRDA to update world regulatory domain
[  338.523266] cfg80211: World regulatory domain updated:
[  338.523269] cfg80211:     (start_freq - end_freq @ bandwidth), 
(max_antenna_gain, max_eirp)
[  338.523272] cfg80211:     (2402000 KHz - 2472000 KHz @ 40000 KHz), 
(300 mBi, 2000 mBm)
[  338.523276] cfg80211:     (2457000 KHz - 2482000 KHz @ 20000 KHz), 
(300 mBi, 2000 mBm)
[  338.523279] cfg80211:     (2474000 KHz - 2494000 KHz @ 20000 KHz), 
(300 mBi, 2000 mBm)
[  338.523281] cfg80211:     (5170000 KHz - 5250000 KHz @ 40000 KHz), 
(300 mBi, 2000 mBm)
[  338.523284] cfg80211:     (5735000 KHz - 5835000 KHz @ 40000 KHz), 
(300 mBi, 2000 mBm)
[  340.948738] wlan1: authenticate with 00:1d:a2:d8:7e:70 (try 1)
[  340.950479] wlan1: authenticated
[  340.950707] wlan1: associate with 00:1d:a2:d8:7e:70 (try 1)
[  340.953611] wlan1: RX ReassocResp from 00:1d:a2:d8:7e:70 (capab=0x401 
status=0 aid=79)
[  340.953614] wlan1: associated
[  458.646604] wlan1: deauthenticated from 00:1d:a2:d8:7e:70 (Reason: 2)

my entire syslog is filled with the above.

Note: I am not on the list so Cc me!

Justin P. Mattock