Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v2 2/4] can: cc770: add legacy ISA bus driver for the CC770 and AN82527

From: Oliver Hartkopp <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 15:59:17 +0100

Hello Wolfgang,

many thanks for posting this driver. Indeed this is the last from the missing
drivers in the SVN ...

I added Wolfgang Zarre to the list of recipients who tested your CC770 driver
recently:

http://old.nabble.com/Compile-Fails-On-2.6.39-2-td32259346.html

Maybe he can check this latest version and can send a "Tested-by:"

@Wolfgang Zarre: The entire patch set from Wolfgang Grandegger is here:

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/127653/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/127651/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/127654/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/127652/

Just a nitpick in the description:

> Furthermore, the following mode parameter can be defined:

> 
>   clk: External oscillator clock frequency (default=16000000 [16 MHz])
>   cir: CPU interface register (default=0x40 [DSC])
>   ocr, Bus configuration register (default=0x40 [CBY])

-> bcr: CPU ...

>   cor, Clockout register (default=0x00)

-> cor: Clockout ...

Regards,
Oliver