Subject: Re: [PATCH next-next 0/2] can: cc770: add support for the Bosch CC770 and Intel AN82527

From: Oliver Hartkopp <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 07:37:08 +0100

On 30.11.2011 00:39, David Miller wrote:

> From: Wolfgang Grandegger <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 13:07:26 +0100
> 
>> Already since a while we have support for the Bosch CC770 and Intel
>> AN82527 CAN controllers in our out-of-tree Socket-CAN repository.
>> It would be nice if somebody could test the driver. Unfortunately,
>> I currently do not have hardware at hand. I have not yet ported the
>> OF platform driver as it needs further attaention due to the merge
>> of the platform and OF platform interface.
>>
>> Wolfgang Grandegger (2):
>>   can: cc770: add driver core for the Bosch CC770 and Intel AN82527
>>   can: cc770: legacy CC770 ISA bus driver
> 
> All applied, thank you.

Hello Dave,

this patchset was superseded for some time.

We're currently in the v4 patchset (dated 2011-11-29).

See http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/128244/

Do you want to revert the commit or should Wolfgang post a diff patch to get
to v4 ??

Regards,
Oliver