Subject: Re: Patch is wrong

From: Michael Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 13:11:47 +0800

On 12/06/2011 12:39 PM, David Miller wrote:

> From: Michael Wang <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 11:27:08 +0800
> 
>> I am the author of this patch, and Jeff only change 0, 1 to false and
>> true, now he become the author.
> 
> Take it up with Jeff, I pulled the change from his GIT tree and that's
> where the authorship information came from.
> 

Hi, David

Jeff know what happened, he promised to add my and Flavio's
signed-off-by in the pre-mail.

It's easy to see from the mail that who is the author, and I have reply
just after Jeff's patch send out to you, I add my signed-off-by and
From, but no one care.

I know you are all experts and have lots of patches in community, you
won't care such a small patch's author, but this is very important for
me because this is my first patch, it's stand for my passion and will to
join the community.

I know it will cost you many works, but I still have to ask you to
replace this patch, because this will become a mistake in Linux, which
will make me sad each time I saw it on git log.

Thanks & Best regards
Michael Wang

> Unfortunately, it cannot be fixed as it's already pushed out to my
> tree.
> 
> --
> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe netdev" in
> the body of a message to [email-masked]
> More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
>