Subject: [Announce] LARTC wiki available

From: Niccolò Belli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 16:52:11 +0100

Hi,
I still didn't find a viable solution for the LARTC wiki, so I decided 
to start hosting it on my own server. Later we can easily switch 
somewhere else if we keep using the same wiki engine (and maybe even 
with another wiki engine).
I decided to use wikimedia because it's the only one I know of, so if 
someone knows a better alternative please let me know, we are still in 
time for a change.
Since I never used a wiki seriously I will probably need someone else 
who can help me maintaining it, please let me know if you are 
experienced and willing to help.

Here is the wiki: http://lartc.linuxsystems.it/
And here is the new mailing list for those who still don't know: 
http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#lartc

I just copy-pasted the Linux Advanced Routing & Traffic Control HOWTO 
atm, it still needs to be wikified and we still need to choose how to 
organize the contents.

Cheers,
Niccolò