Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next] gro: more generic L2 header check

From: Or Gerlitz <ogerlitz-VPRAkNaXOzVWk0Htik3J/[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 12:46:20 +0200

On 2/9/2012 1:26 AM, David Miller wrote:
> the bug was introduced on 2.6.38 when LRO was removed from IPoIB
> and GRO added, so users who run distributions containing pre 2.6.38
> kernels don't hit the bug.
>
> This I didn't know, Ok I'll apply this stuff to the net tree and add it
> to my -stable queue as well.

Dave,

Thanks, going net and -stable will help here. I'm still cloning net, but 
from git web looking it seems that you've applied Roland's and Eric's 
patches on net but not yours... e.g net-next commit 
a0417fa3a18a14be1f4d9cffcf378a7c42d92a91 
"net: Make qdisc_skb_cb upper size bound explicit" is missing from net, 
and it has to be applied before Roland's.

Or.

--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-rdma" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html