Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/4 (net.git)] stmmac update Feb_2012

From: Giuseppe CAVALLARO <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 10:55:13 +0100

On 2/14/2012 8:16 PM, David Miller wrote:
> From: Giuseppe CAVALLARO <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 08:11:44 +0100
> 
>> This updates the stmmac adding some patches already reviewed in this
>> mailing list by D. Miller.  I've rebased these patches against this
>> recent patch: [PATCH] [trivial] stmicro: Fix typo in stmmac_pci.c
>> and stmmac_platform.c applied by Maintainer (to avoid conflicts in
>> the plt and pci files).
> 
> You're telling me in the subject line you want these patches applied
> to net.git but they don't actually apply cleanly to that tree.
> 
> I can't tell you how insanely irritating this kind of thing is, it's
> where most of my time gets wasted.

Sorry for that. I actually wanted to avoid just this.

Erroneously, I prepared these patches against the net.git plus the patch
named : [PATCH] [trivial] stmicro: Fix typo in stmmac_pci.c
I believed you had locally applied it (14/Feb/2012).

I am reworking these patches against the net.git at once promising you
that they will apply perfectly!

Regards
Peppe

> --
> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe netdev" in
> the body of a message to [email-masked]
> More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
>