Subject: ath: DMA failed to stop in 10 ms AR_CR=0x00000024 AR_DIAG_SW=0x02000020 DMADBG_7=0x00008040

From: "Justin P. Mattock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 06:25:25 -0800

ath9k craps out from time to time(more annoying if anything)

[44309.840830] ath: Failed to stop TX DMA, queues=0x001!
[44309.858246] ath: DMA failed to stop in 10 ms AR_CR=0x00000024 
AR_DIAG_SW=0x02000020 DMADBG_7=0x00008040
[44309.858255] ath: Could not stop RX, we could be confusing the DMA 
engine when we start RX up
[44309.932801] ath: Failed to stop TX DMA, queues=0x001!
[44309.950352] ath: DMA failed to stop in 10 ms AR_CR=0x00000024 
AR_DIAG_SW=0x02000020 DMADBG_7=0x00008040
[44309.950361] ath: Could not stop RX, we could be confusing the DMA 
engine when we start RX up
[44310.024301] ath: Failed to stop TX DMA, queues=0x001!
[44310.041641] ath: DMA failed to stop in 10 ms AR_CR=0x00000024 
AR_DIAG_SW=0x02000020 DMADBG_7=0x00008040
[44310.041646] ath: Could not stop RX, we could be confusing the DMA 
engine when we start RX up
[44310.116316] ath: Failed to stop TX DMA, queues=0x001!
[44310.133909] ath: DMA failed to stop in 10 ms AR_CR=0x00000024 
AR_DIAG_SW=0x02000020 DMADBG_7=0x00008040
[44310.133918] ath: Could not stop RX, we could be confusing the DMA 
engine when we start RX up
[44310.208021] ath: Failed to stop TX DMA, queues=0x001!
[44310.225752] ath: DMA failed to stop in 10 ms AR_CR=0x00000024 
AR_DIAG_SW=0x02000020 DMADBG_7=0x00008040
[44310.225761] ath: Could not stop RX, we could be confusing the DMA 
engine when we start RX up
[44310.299922] ath: Failed to stop TX DMA, queues=0x001!
[44310.317579] ath: DMA failed to stop in 10 ms AR_CR=0x00000024 
AR_DIAG_SW=0x02000020 DMADBG_7=0x00006040
[44310.317587] ath: Could not stop RX, we could be confusing the DMA 
engine whe

part of dmesg here:
http://fpaste.org/xew6/
I can supply full log if needed..

Justin P. Mattock