Subject: Re: [RFT] sky2: fix status length check on older chips

From: Niccolò Belli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 01:05:37 +0200

It doesn't compile against 3.4-rc4:

   CC [M]  drivers/net/ethernet/intel/e1000e/param.o
   CC [M]  drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/sky2.o
   CC [M]  drivers/net/ethernet/intel/e1000e/ethtool.o
   CC [M]  net/sunrpc/svc_xprt.o
drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/sky2.c: In function ‘sky2_status_intr’:
drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/sky2.c:2769:4: warning: passing argument 2 
of ‘sky2_skb_rx’ makes pointer from integer without a cast
drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/sky2.c:2649:20: note: expected ‘struct 
sk_buff *’ but argument is of type ‘u32’
drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/sky2.c:2769:4: error: too many arguments to 
function ‘sky2_skb_rx’
drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/sky2.c:2649:20: note: declared here
make[4]: *** [drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/sky2.o] Errore 1
make[3]: *** [drivers/net/ethernet/marvell] Errore 2
make[3]: *** Attesa dei processi non terminati....
   CC [M]  net/sunrpc/backchannel_rqst.o
   CC [M]  drivers/net/ethernet/intel/e1000e/netdev.o

Niccolò