Subject: [PATCH 3/3] tcp: Out-line tcp_try_rmem_schedule

From: Pavel Emelyanov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 15:50:20 +0400

As proposed by Eric, make the tcp_input.o thinner.

add/remove: 1/1 grow/shrink: 1/4 up/down: 868/-1329 (-461)
function                                     old     new   delta
tcp_try_rmem_schedule                          -     864    +864
tcp_ack                                     4811    4815      +4
tcp_validate_incoming                        817     815      -2
tcp_collapse                                 860     858      -2
tcp_send_rcvq                                555     353    -202
tcp_data_queue                              3435    3033    -402
tcp_prune_queue                              721       -    -721

Signed-off-by: Pavel Emelyanov <[email-masked]>
---
 net/ipv4/tcp_input.c |    2 +-
 1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)

diff --git a/net/ipv4/tcp_input.c b/net/ipv4/tcp_input.c
index 164659f..b99ada2 100644
--- a/net/ipv4/tcp_input.c
+++ b/net/ipv4/tcp_input.c
@@ -4511,7 +4511,7 @@ static void tcp_ofo_queue(struct sock *sk)
 static int tcp_prune_ofo_queue(struct sock *sk);
 static int tcp_prune_queue(struct sock *sk);
 
-static inline int tcp_try_rmem_schedule(struct sock *sk, unsigned int size)
+static int tcp_try_rmem_schedule(struct sock *sk, unsigned int size)
 {
 	if (atomic_read(&sk->sk_rmem_alloc) > sk->sk_rcvbuf ||
 	    !sk_rmem_schedule(sk, size)) {
-- 
1.5.5.6