Subject: Re: [Announce] LARTC wiki available

From: Niccolò Belli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 18:42:12 +0200

Since I keep receiving lots of visits to lartc.linuxsystems.it from 
spinics archives & co, I'd like to point out I closed the wiki when the 
original domain changed maintainer: 
http://www.spinics.net/lists/lartc/msg22400.html

http://lartc.org is alive and kicking and there is no need for another 
wiki anymore. I'd like to thank both Bert and Carl-Daniel.

Niccolò

Il 28/12/2011 16:52, Niccolò Belli ha scritto:
> Hi,
> I still didn't find a viable solution for the LARTC wiki, so I decided
> to start hosting it on my own server. Later we can easily switch
> somewhere else if we keep using the same wiki engine (and maybe even
> with another wiki engine).
> I decided to use wikimedia because it's the only one I know of, so if
> someone knows a better alternative please let me know, we are still in
> time for a change.
> Since I never used a wiki seriously I will probably need someone else
> who can help me maintaining it, please let me know if you are
> experienced and willing to help.
>
> Here is the wiki: http://lartc.linuxsystems.it/
> And here is the new mailing list for those who still don't know:
> http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#lartc
>
> I just copy-pasted the Linux Advanced Routing & Traffic Control HOWTO
> atm, it still needs to be wikified and we still need to choose how to
> organize the contents.
>
> Cheers,
> Niccolò