Subject: Re: Bug report: RT2800USB driver. txpower stuck at 0

From: Jan Ceuleers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 09:09:05 +0200

On 06/02/2012 11:59 PM, Vilius Palme wrote:
> Hello.
> 
> Is this the place to report net driver bugs?
> 
> Just tried to make a switch from 3.3.5 to 3.4.0 kernel and it seems
> that something is wrong with RT2800USB driver. iwlwifi driver seems to
> work pretty fine, so I assume that this is RT driver problem.

janc@mordor:~/git/net-next$ ./scripts/get_maintainer.pl -f
drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2800usb.c
Ivo van Doorn <[email-masked]> (maintainer:RALINK RT2X00 WIR...)
Gertjan van Wingerde <[email-masked]> (maintainer:RALINK RT2X00 WIR...)
Helmut Schaa <[email-masked]> (maintainer:RALINK RT2X00 WIR...)
"John W. Linville" <[email-masked]> (maintainer:NETWORKING
[WIREL...)
[email-masked] (open list:RALINK RT2X00 WIR...)
[email-masked] (moderated list:RALINK RT2X00 WIR...)
[email-masked] (open list:NETWORKING DRIVERS)
[email-masked] (open list)

So you've not come to the wrong place exactly, but the linux-wireless
mailing list (being more specialised than netdev) is a forum in which
you are more likely to get someone to look at your issue.

HTH, Jan