Subject: pull-request: can-next 2012-06-04

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 00:52:27 +0200

Hello David,

here are the first patches for net-next, they add power management
support for the flexcan driver and clarify the documentation with
respect to error messages.

regards, Marc

---

The following changes since commit 31a67102f4762df5544bc2dfb34a931233d2a5b2:

  Fix blocking allocations called very early during bootup (2012-05-21 12:52:42 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:
  [email-masked]:linux-can/linux-can-next.git master

Eric Bénard (1):
      can: flexcan: add PM support

Oliver Hartkopp (1):
      can: update documentation wording error frames -> error messages

 Documentation/networking/can.txt |   32 ++++++++++++++++----------------
 drivers/net/can/flexcan.c        |   38 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 include/linux/can.h              |    8 ++++----
 include/linux/can/error.h        |    4 ++--
 net/can/af_can.c                 |   10 +++++-----
 5 files changed, 65 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |