Subject: Re: [PATCH 7/7] drivers/net/can/cc770/cc770_platform.c: adjust suspicious bit operation

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 23:52:18 +0200

On 06/06/2012 11:41 PM, Julia Lawall wrote:
> From: Julia Lawall <[email-masked]>
> 
> CPUIF_DSC is 0x40, so it would seem that & is wanted rather than |.
> 
> This problem was found using Coccinelle (http://coccinelle.lip6.fr/).
> 
> Signed-off-by: Julia Lawall <[email-masked]>

Good catch, Joe Perches has already found and fixed that problem. It has
been fixed in:

    dc605db can: cc770: Fix likely misuse of | for &

The commit is currently in David's net/master, and scheduled for the
v3.5 release.

Regards, Marc

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |