Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Jun 18 (netfilter nfconntrack)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 10:31:34 -0700

On 06/17/2012 11:53 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20120615:

on i386 or x86_64:

# CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK is not set

  CC [M]  net/netfilter/nfnetlink_cthelper.o
In file included from include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_helper.h:12:0,
                 from net/netfilter/nfnetlink_cthelper.c:23:
include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.h:77:22: error: field 'ct_general' has incomplete type
include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.h: In function 'nf_ct_get':
include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.h:157:30: error: 'const struct sk_buff' has no member named 'nfct'
include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.h: In function 'nf_ct_put':
include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.h:164:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'nf_conntrack_put'
make[3]: *** [net/netfilter/nfnetlink_cthelper.o] Error 1

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy