Subject: IPv6 toolkit v1.2

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 16:47:01 +0100

Folks,

FYI, we've released "IPv6 toolkit v1.2": a set of IPv6 security
assessment tools that were produced as part of a project I carried out
on behalf of the UK CPNI. The toolkit compiles/runs on Linux and *BSD
(and probably on Mac OS, too).

The tarball for version 1.2 of the tool is available at:
http://www.si6networks.com/research/ipv6-toolkit-v1.2.tar.gz>

Additionally, we have a git repository for the tool:
<https://github.com/fgont/ipv6-toolkit.git>

This toolkit can be employed to perform local IPv6 scans, assess a
number of security aspects of IPv6 implementations, such as
predictability of Fragment ID values, etc. It can also be employed to
play with IPv6 address resolution, SLAAC, etc.

Thanks,
- -- 
Fernando Gont
e-mail: [email-masked] || [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 7809 84F5 322E 45C7 F1C9 3945 96EE A9EF D076 FFF1

- -- 
Fernando Gont
SI6 Networks
e-mail: [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 6666 31C6 D484 63B2 8FB1 E3C4 AE25 0D55 1D4E 7492