Subject: pull-request: can-next 2012-09-22

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 00:24:28 +0200

Hello David,

this pull request is intended for net-next (v3.7 cycle), it consist of
5 patches by AnilKumar bringing device tree support, runtime PM, suspend
resume and pinctrl support to the c_can/d_can driver.

Andreas Larsson improves the sja1000 driver (one-shot, listen only).
Randy Dunlap fixes a function name conflict in the peak driver.
Wei Yongjun fixes a return value check in the mscan-mpc5xxx driver.

regards, Marc
--

The following changes since commit abb17e6c0c7b27693201dc85f75dbb184279fd10:

  netlink: use <linux/export.h> instead of <linux/module.h> (2012-09-21 15:43:58 -0400)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://gitorious.org/linux-can/linux-can-next.git for-davem

for you to fetch changes up to cb8db899a6b73334b41fd1a72252533afdf080dc:

  can: sja1000: Add support for listen-only mode and one-shot mode (2012-09-21 23:58:49 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Andreas Larsson (1):
      can: sja1000: Add support for listen-only mode and one-shot mode

AnilKumar Ch (5):
      can: c_can: Modify c_can device names
      can: c_can: Add device tree support to Bosch C_CAN/D_CAN controller
      can: c_can: Add runtime PM support to Bosch C_CAN/D_CAN controller
      can: c_can: Add d_can suspend resume support
      can: c_can: Adopt pinctrl support

Randy Dunlap (1):
      can: usb: peak: rename peak_usb dump_mem function

Wei Yongjun (1):
      can: mscan-mpc5xxx: fix return value check in mpc512x_can_get_clock()

 .../devicetree/bindings/net/can/c_can.txt          |   49 ++++++++
 drivers/net/can/c_can/c_can.c                      |  127 +++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/can/c_can/c_can.h                      |   14 ++-
 drivers/net/can/c_can/c_can_pci.c                  |    6 +-
 drivers/net/can/c_can/c_can_platform.c             |  123 ++++++++++++++++---
 drivers/net/can/mscan/mpc5xxx_can.c                |    4 +-
 drivers/net/can/sja1000/sja1000.c                  |   31 +++--
 drivers/net/can/usb/peak_usb/pcan_usb_core.c       |    8 +-
 drivers/net/can/usb/peak_usb/pcan_usb_core.h       |    2 +-
 drivers/net/can/usb/peak_usb/pcan_usb_pro.c        |    8 +-
 10 files changed, 332 insertions(+), 40 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/can/c_can.txt

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |