Subject: pull-request: can-next 2012-09-27

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 16:43:42 +0200

Hello David,

this pull request is for net-next, for the v3.7 release cycle.
AnilKumar Ch contributed a fix for a segfault in the c_can driver,
which is triggered by an earlier commit [1] in net-next (so no backport
is needed).

Marc

[1] 4cdd34b can: c_can: Add runtime PM support to Bosch C_CAN/D_CAN controller

---

The following changes since commit 842b08bbee448b2069aaebb7f18b40942ad2a1bd:

  ipconfig: fix trivial build error (2012-09-25 13:22:30 -0400)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://gitorious.org/linux-can/linux-can-next.git for-davem

for you to fetch changes up to c523530ce17defe6b28ccfe622c506488f430866:

  can: c_can: fix segfault during rmmod (2012-09-27 16:34:02 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
AnilKumar Ch (1):
      can: c_can: fix segfault during rmmod

 drivers/net/can/c_can/c_can.c |    3 ---
 1 file changed, 3 deletions(-)

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |