Subject: Re: qmi-wwan bug

From: Aleksander Morgado <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 12:36:26 +0200

>>> When it is in failure, if I try to ping an address, the system sends
>>> out
>>> several an ARP requests but gets no response. To get the device to
>>> respond again, I have to administratively set the wwan interface down,
>>> then up, use libqmi to get the connection going again, then dhcp to get
>>>
>>> an address.
>> Which sounds like the connection died. Does QMI work at this point, or
>> is that dead too?
> 
> Looks like qmi works. I can do --nas-get-signal-strength and it gives me
> good numbers. --wds-get-packet-service-status returns "Connection
> status: '2'"

Out of topic...  I just fixed qmicli so that it prints the enum nickname
string instead of the integer value.

-- 
Aleksander