Subject: iputils-s20121106

From: YOSHIFUJI Hideaki <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 18:07:56 +0900

Hello.

I have just released new snapshot of iputils (iputils-s20121106).

This release basically fixes bugs in ping/ping6 with -f option and
a bug regarding error message in tracepath6.

----
Changes since s20121011:
      ninfod: Attatch configure and renew config.h.in.
      makefile: clean-up
      tracepath6: Print reason on getadrinfo() failure.
      ping,ping6: Fix hang with -f option.
      ping: Make sure to print C if checksum failed with -f option.

----

Release note:
 https://sourceforge.net/p/iputils/code/ci/s20121106/tree/RELNOTES

Download:
 https://sourceforge.net/projects/iputils/files/
 http://www.skbuff.net/iputils/

Regards,

--yoshfuji