Subject: Re: [PATCH 202/493] can: remove use of __devinit

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 19:48:56 +0100

On 11/19/2012 07:22 PM, Bill Pemberton wrote:
> CONFIG_HOTPLUG is going away as an option so __devinit is no longer
> needed.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Bill Pemberton <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Wolfgang Grandegger <[email-masked]> 
> Cc: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]> 
> Cc: [email-masked] 
> Cc: [email-masked] 

You've missed (upstreamed via net-next/master):

./grcan.c:1662:static int __devinit grcan_probe(struct platform_device
*ofdev)
./grcan.c:1717:static int __devexit grcan_remove(struct platform_device
*ofdev)

Otherwise...Acked-by: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>

Marc

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |