Subject: tc ipt action

From: Yury Stankevich <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2012 16:20:45 +0400

Hello,

i not sure this is correct list, please advise if not.

i'm trying to use ipt action, and got a problem:

#tc filter add dev eth0 parent ffff: protocol ip u32 match u32 0 0
action ipt -j CONNMARK --restore-mark action mirred egress redirect dev ifb0
-> bad action type ipt

from strace:
open("/usr/lib/tc//m_gact.so", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
directory)
write(2, "bad action type ipt\n", 20bad action type ipt

well. i'm trying to use xt:
#tc filter add dev eth0 parent ffff: protocol ip u32 match u32 0 0
action xt -j CONNMARK --restore-mark action mirred egress redirect dev ifb0
xt: unrecognized option '--restore-mark'

from strace:
open("/lib/xtables/libxt_CONNMARK.so", O_RDONLY) = 4
read(4,
"\177ELF\1\1\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\3\0\3\0\1\0\0\0\200\6\0\0004\0\0\0"...,
512) = 512
fstat64(4, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=9756, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 12548, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 4, 0)
= 0xf76f3000
mmap2(0xf76f5000, 8192, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE,
MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 4, 0x1) = 0xf76f5000
close(4)                                = 0
mprotect(0xf76f5000, 4096, PROT_READ)   = 0
socket(PF_INET, SOCK_RAW, IPPROTO_RAW)  = 4
fcntl64(4, F_SETFD, FD_CLOEXEC)         = 0
lstat64("/proc/net/ip_tables_names", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0440, st_size=0,
...}) = 0
statfs64("/proc/net/ip_tables_names", 84, {f_type="PROC_SUPER_MAGIC",
f_bsize=4096, f_blocks=0, f_bfree=0, f_bavail=0, f_files=0, f_ffree=0,
f_fsid={0, 0}, f_namelen=255, f_frsize=4096}) = 0
getsockopt(4, SOL_IP, 0x43 /* IP_??? */,
"CONNMARK\0\367\f\300\0\0\0po\367l8p\367\364/p\367:}\302\1", [30]) = 0
close(4)                                = 0
write(2, "xt: unrecognized option '--resto"..., 41xt: unrecognized
option '--restore-mark'

so... i make something wrong or this is a bug ?

ps: 3.6.8 kernel 64 bit kernel with 32 bit userspace, iproute 20121001
from debian-experimental,
module act_ipt is loaded.
pps: please, cc me in reply.

-- 
Linux registered user #402966 // pub 1024D/E99AF373 <pgp.mit.edu>