Subject: Re: [PATCH] pkt_sched: act_xt support new Xtables interface

From: Yury Stankevich <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 12:54:01 +0400

19.12.2012 15:56, Jamal Hadi Salim пишет:
> Hasan/Yury, if you test this please use the latest iproute2 with only
> the first patch I posted (originally from Hasan). Hasan please use that
> patch not your version - if theres anything wrong we can find out sooner
> before the patch becomes final.

Hello,
3.7.1 kernel with 3.7.0 iproute,
patch-xt, xt-p1 + linkage fix was applyed
command successfully performed, but actually doesn't work.

command:
tc filter add dev $dev parent ffff: protocol ip u32 match u32 0 0 \
            action xt -j CONNMARK --restore-mark \
            action mirred egress redirect dev ifb0
then i use filter:

tc filter add dev ifb0 protocol ip parent 1: prio 2 handle 0xa fw flowid
1:102

iptables line:
iptable -t mangle -A POSTROUTING -p tcp --dport 80 -m connmark --mark 0
-m connbytes --connbytes 204800: --connbytes-dir both --connbytes-mode
bytes -j CONNMARK --set-mark 0xa

once i run a test to download 300K file,
from iptables counters i can see that rule in POSTROUTING is triggered,
but from `tc -s qdisc show dev ifb0` i see that no packets was sent to
1:102 flow.

btw,
tc -p -s filter show dev ifb0 parent 1:
do not show stats `(rule hit 416 success 0)` for this (filter protocol
ip pref 2 fw handle 0xa classid 1:102) rule.

-- 
Linux registered user #402966 // pub 1024D/E99AF373 <pgp.mit.edu>
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe netfilter-devel" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html