Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Jan 2 (netfilter)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 10:39:43 -0800

On 01/01/13 20:12, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20121224:

when NF_CONNTRACK is not enabled (build was on i386):

  CC [M]  net/netfilter/xt_CT.o
In file included from net/netfilter/xt_CT.c:16:0:
include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.h:77:22: error: field 'ct_general' has incomplete type
include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.h: In function 'nf_ct_get':
include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.h:157:30: error: 'const struct sk_buff' has no member named 'nfct'
include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.h: In function 'nf_ct_put':
include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.h:164:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'nf_conntrack_put' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
net/netfilter/xt_CT.c: In function 'xt_ct_target_v0':
net/netfilter/xt_CT.c:30:9: error: 'struct sk_buff' has no member named 'nfct'
net/netfilter/xt_CT.c:34:5: error: 'struct sk_buff' has no member named 'nfct'
net/netfilter/xt_CT.c: In function 'xt_ct_target_v1':
net/netfilter/xt_CT.c:47:9: error: 'struct sk_buff' has no member named 'nfct'
net/netfilter/xt_CT.c:51:5: error: 'struct sk_buff' has no member named 'nfct'
net/netfilter/xt_CT.c: In function 'xt_ct_tg_check_v0':
net/netfilter/xt_CT.c:155:15: error: 'struct net' has no member named 'ct'
net/netfilter/xt_CT.c: In function 'xt_ct_tg_check_v1':
net/netfilter/xt_CT.c:299:15: error: 'struct net' has no member named 'ct'
net/netfilter/xt_CT.c: In function 'notrack_tg':
net/netfilter/xt_CT.c:392:9: error: 'struct sk_buff' has no member named 'nfct'
net/netfilter/xt_CT.c:395:5: error: 'struct sk_buff' has no member named 'nfct'
net/netfilter/xt_CT.c:397:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'nf_conntrack_get' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
net/netfilter/xt_CT.c:397:22: error: 'struct sk_buff' has no member named 'nfct'
cc1: some warnings being treated as errors
make[3]: *** [net/netfilter/xt_CT.o] Error 1

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy