Subject: Re: [PATCH v5 00/45] CPU hotplug: stop_machine()-free CPU hotplug

From: "Srivatsa S. Bhat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 11:41:34 +0530

On 02/07/2013 09:44 AM, Rusty Russell wrote:
> "Srivatsa S. Bhat" <[email-masked]> writes:
>> On 01/22/2013 01:03 PM, Srivatsa S. Bhat wrote:
>>                  Avg. latency of 1 CPU offline (ms) [stop-cpu/stop-m/c latency]
>>
>> # online CPUs    Mainline (with stop-m/c)       This patchset (no stop-m/c)
>>
>>       8                 17.04                          7.73
>>
>>      16                 18.05                          6.44
>>
>>      32                 17.31                          7.39
>>
>>      64                 32.40                          9.28
>>
>>     128                 98.23                          7.35
> 
> Nice!

Thank you :-)

>  I wonder how the ARM guys feel with their quad-cpu systems...
> 

That would be definitely interesting to know :-)

Regards,
Srivatsa S. Bhat