Subject: [RFC net-next 05/11] firewire net: Fix memory leakage in fwnet_remove().

From: YOSHIFUJI Hideaki <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 10:42:50 +0900

Signed-off-by: YOSHIFUJI Hideaki <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/firewire/net.c |    2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

diff --git a/drivers/firewire/net.c b/drivers/firewire/net.c
index 9a2634a..d9b2105 100644
--- a/drivers/firewire/net.c
+++ b/drivers/firewire/net.c
@@ -1626,6 +1626,8 @@ static int fwnet_remove(struct device *_dev)
 		fwnet_fifo_stop(dev);
 		if (dev->broadcast_rcv_context) {
 			fw_iso_context_stop(dev->broadcast_rcv_context);
+			kfree(dev->broadcast_rcv_buffer_ptrs);
+			dev->broadcast_rcv_buffer_ptrs = NULL;
 			fw_iso_buffer_destroy(&dev->broadcast_rcv_buffer,
 					      dev->card);
 			fw_iso_context_destroy(dev->broadcast_rcv_context);
-- 
1.7.9.5