Subject: Re: [PATCH linux-next v3] SUNRPC: rpcrdma_register_default_external: Dynamically allocate ib_phys_buf

From: Tim Gardner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 20:53:18 -0600

On 03/11/2013 05:02 PM, Tom Tucker wrote:
> On 3/11/13 4:25 PM, J. Bruce Fields wrote:

<snip>

>> Looks good to me; wish we could get it tested....
>
> I will test it. Tim could you please send me a final version that you'd
> like tested as a single message?
>

I'm a little confused about what you are asking. I think v3 of the patch 
is the final version (unless you find bugs with it).

> Would someone (like Tim maybe ... hint hint) look at tearing out all
> those dead registration strategies? I don't think we need or will ever
> use bounce-buffers, memory windows, or mlnx fmr.  The only two that are
> used and tested are all-phys and FRMR (the default).
>

Dunno if I'll get time for that. I had a one day window where I could 
hack out some simple patches. Now I'm back to the usual grindstone.

rtg
-- 
Tim Gardner [email-masked]