Subject: Re: [libvirt] if_bridge.h: include in6.h for struct in6_addr use

From: Eric Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 10:24:26 -0600

On 03/13/2013 09:17 AM, Kumar Gala wrote:

>>>>
>>>> if_bridge.h uses struct in6_addr ip6; but does not include the in6.h
>>>> header.
>>>>
>>>> Found by trying to build libvirt and connman against 3.8-rc3 headers.
>>>>
>>>

> Did this ever get resolved ?

Libvirt has managed to work around the kernel issue in the meantime.
But just today, I hit the same issue with the latest
kernel-headers-3.8.2-206.fc18.x86_64 on Fedora 18 when backporting to an
older libvirt branch that did not have the workaround.  A kernel person
would have to speak up for certain, but I think it is still a problem.

-- 
Eric Blake   eblake redhat com    +1-919-301-3266
Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org