Subject: Re: [PATCH v5] net: sh_eth: Add support of device tree probe

From: Sergei Shtylyov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 17:02:39 +0400

Hello.

On 19-03-2013 8:22, Simon Horman wrote:

>> [ Cc: Mark Rutland ]

>> On Tue, Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52:20AM +0900, Nobuhiro Iwamatsu wrote:
>>> This adds support of device tree probe for Renesas sh-ether driver.

>>> Signed-off-by: Nobuhiro Iwamatsu <[email-masked]>

>> Hi Iwamatsu-san,

>> could you please address the review by
>> Mark Rutland of the bindings in this patch.
>> The review was made for v2 but I believe it
>> is still applicable to v5.

>> http://www.spinics.net/lists/netdev/msg226454.html

> Ping.

    I don't think converting this driver to device tree can be achieved 
without unravelling the #ifdef mess first (which I'm currently doing).
Or at least the driver will look even uglier than today. So I see little use 
in pinging Iwamatsu-san.

WBR, Sergei