Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 net-next 0/4] net: filter: BPF updates

From: Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 15:42:07 +0100

On 03/19/2013 03:38 PM, David Miller wrote:
> From: Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 15:33:59 +0100
>
>> This set adds i) an ancillary operation to the BPF engine and ii) a
>> BPF JIT image disassembler in order to verify or debug the BPF JIT
>> compilers under arch/*/net/.
>>
>> v1 -> v2:
>> 	- No need to reorder choke_skb_cb structure
>
> So we want the first patch in 'net' right?

Eric and Jason mentioned that they need to do a bug fix, where they
could simplify code for the fix by having the 1st patch of this set
in the net tree as well.

However, all other patches of this set except the last one also depend
on the first one, so it would be net and net-next then. Eric, please
correct me if I'm wrong?