Subject: Atheros Communications Inc. AR8121/AR8113/AR8114 Gigabit or Fast Ethernet (rev b0) 1.0.0.7 md5/sha1 corrupted using NFS and samba (updated) Version 2

From: rebelyouth <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 19:07:44 -0400

Hi,

I'm writing again for the same issue about :

Atheros Communications Inc. AR8121/AR8113/AR8114 Gigabit or Fast

Ethernet (rev b0) 1.0.0.7 md5 /sha1 corrupted using NFS and samba

My solution in this past 7 months was one : don't use the chip (I also

deactivate the chip from the BIOS)

A friend of mine let me borrowed a pci-x with a Realtek RTL8168C/8111C.

The card worked in any condition, no problem with nfs or samba.

Unfortunately my friend need back the card for a project and I

activated back the Atheros card...and the problem is still there

I'm using at the moment a Debian sid with kernel 3.7.9 and a Chackra

2013 with kernel 3.7.6 and I see the atl1e is the same 1.0.0.7-NAPI :

modinfo atl1e

filename:

/lib/modules/3.7.9-amd64/kernel/drivers/net/ethernet/atheros/atl1e/atl1e.ko

version: 1.0.0.7-NAPI

license: GPL

description: Atheros 1000M Ethernet Network Driver

author: Atheros Corporation, <[email-masked]>, Jie

Yang <[email-masked]>

srcversion: 440FEE0BD620C8D71C0B74A

alias: pci:v00001969d00001066sv*sd*bc*sc*i*

alias: pci:v00001969d00001026sv*sd*bc*sc*i*

depends:

intree: Y

vermagic: 3.7.9-amd64 SMP preempt mod_unload modversions

parm: tx_desc_cnt:Transmit description count (array of int)

parm: rx_mem_size:memory size of rx buffer(KB) (array of int)

parm: media_type:MediaType Select (array of int)

parm: int_mod_timer:Interrupt Moderator Timer (array of int)

I know the simple solution will be to buy a card with a different chip

(like the Realtek RTL8168C/8111C) but I would like to help the

community with this issue.

The problem : files bigger of 1Gb are corrupted (and file 400mb + I

get a corruption in the 75% of the cases)

I don't receive any oops on the kernel or any dmesg error on the

client side but the server receive a lot of errors in RX:

RX packets:78125369 errors:58741 dropped:0 overruns:58741 frame:0

This are the test I did:

I test the connection with another cable CAT 6e, tried another router,

a switch and direct connection, also tried to connect another adapter

to the server

to see if the chipset on the server (Ethernet controller: NVIDIA

Corporation MCP79 Ethernet (rev b1) ) was the one who send corrupt

data or have a conflict with the atheros, but this, from my test,

wasn't the case

Software test:

I'm using Nfs 4 with this setting on the server:

/media 192.168.0.0/24(rw,fsid=0,no_subtree_check,sync)

/media/disk 192.168.0.0/24(rw,nohide,insecure,no_subtree_check,sync)

(tried async but doesn't fix the issue)

on the client : 192.168.0.1:/ /nfs nfs4

defaults,users,_netdev 0 0 (tried rsize=32768,wsize=32768, async

without success)

I tried too copy large zero files (400mb, 1gb, 4gb,8gb ,16gb) and the

sha1/md5 are ok

if I try a iso or vdi or a video bigger on these above that the

corruption occurs all the time,

same issue if I use samba.

I tried big DVD isos and separate files zip an rar and there

are perfect in Windows, Freebsd and Mac OS X (samba,ftp,nfs) the

ipconfig

on the server showing is all ok

Temp solution :

1) disable TSO with ethtool -K eth0 tso off NOT working (and not like 
the 80%

in the previous email)

2) set the fstab on the nfs to use proto=udp working but samba files

are still corrupted

3) with the usb adapter with Axis AX88772A I have no problem with nfs

and samba with standard setting (the same setting I used with the

Realtek RTL8168C/8111C)

4) I notice on https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=12282 the 
problem

is present from a long time and several people wrote about this

5) I would like to want to know why windows have no problem with the chip :

"It was interesting that I couldn't trigger this bug under Windows using the

Asus driver supplied. That suggested that either it's a atl1e driver 
issue, or

that the Windows driver provides some way to checksum the data in software

that the atl1e driver doesn't, similar to the workaround Martin 
suggested in #18."

is what the commenter wrote down on the Comment #21 From [email-masked]

UPDATE:

I did couple of test on the issue and this are the results:

NFSv4 : file 8Gb ,16Gb ,32Gb

TCP =speed 50 mb/s corrupted

UDP = 48 mb/s File OK

ethtool -K eth0 tso off / no udp = 50 mb corrupted

FTP/SFTP

tso off = 48 m/s File OK

tso on = 50 mb/s File OK

But in both I receive:

Error: Incorrect MAC received on packet

SAMBA

42 mb/s corrupted

I tried also to set at 100mbs , speed is 5 times lower but the result 
are the

same.

Zero files are always ok.

This is ethtool -k eth0 for the card:

rx-checksumming: off [fixed]

tx-checksumming: on

tx-checksum-ipv4: off [fixed]

tx-checksum-ip-generic: on

tx-checksum-ipv6: off [fixed]

tx-checksum-fcoe-crc: off [fixed]

tx-checksum-sctp: off [fixed]

scatter-gather: on

tx-scatter-gather: on

tx-scatter-gather-fraglist: off [fixed]

tcp-segmentation-offload: on

tx-tcp-segmentation: on

tx-tcp-ecn-segmentation: off [fixed]

tx-tcp6-segmentation: off [fixed]

udp-fragmentation-offload: off [fixed]

generic-segmentation-offload: on

generic-receive-offload: on

large-receive-offload: off [fixed]

rx-vlan-offload: on

tx-vlan-offload: on [fixed]

ntuple-filters: off [fixed]

receive-hashing: off [fixed]

highdma: off [fixed]

rx-vlan-filter: off [fixed]

vlan-challenged: off [fixed]

tx-lockless: on [fixed]

netns-local: off [fixed]

tx-gso-robust: off [fixed]

tx-fcoe-segmentation: off [fixed]

fcoe-mtu: off [fixed]

tx-nocache-copy: on

loopback: off [fixed]

rx-fcs: off [fixed]

rx-all: off [fixed]

I tried to disable rx-checksumming and tx-checksumming and scatter-gatherd

both on the client (Atheros) and server ( NVIDIA MCP79) but still the 
have the

same issue.

UPDATE 2:

Today I bought a TP-LINK SOHO TG-3468, Gigabit PCIe Network Adapter

02:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. 
RTL8111/8168B PCI

Express Gigabit Ethernet controller (rev 06)

Subsystem: Device 7470:3468

Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 43

I/O ports at d800 [size=256]

Memory at fbeff000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]

Memory at faffc000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=16K]

Capabilities: <access denied>

Kernel driver in use: r8169

the card working without problem on NFSv4, SFTP/FTP ,Samba

rx-checksumming: on

tx-checksumming: on

tx-checksum-ipv4: off

tx-checksum-ip-generic: off [fixed]

tx-checksum-ipv6: off [fixed]

tx-checksum-fcoe-crc: off [fixed]

tx-checksum-sctp: off [fixed]

scatter-gather: off

tx-scatter-gather: off

tx-scatter-gather-fraglist: off [fixed]

tcp-segmentation-offload: off

tx-tcp-segmentation: off [requested on]

tx-tcp-ecn-segmentation: off [fixed]

tx-tcp6-segmentation: off [fixed]

udp-fragmentation-offload: off [fixed]

generic-segmentation-offload: off [requested on]

generic-receive-offload: on

large-receive-offload: off [fixed]

rx-vlan-offload: on

tx-vlan-offload: on

ntuple-filters: off [fixed]

receive-hashing: off [fixed]

highdma: off [fixed]

rx-vlan-filter: off [fixed]

vlan-challenged: off [fixed]

tx-lockless: off [fixed]

netns-local: off [fixed]

tx-gso-robust: off [fixed]

tx-fcoe-segmentation: off [fixed]

fcoe-mtu: off [fixed]

tx-nocache-copy: off

loopback: off [fixed]

rx-fcs: off

rx-all: off

I did also the same test disabling and enabling rx-checksumming and tx-

checksumming and scatter-gatherd tec and the file are ok.

I saw the r8169.ko had problem in the past

https://lkml.org/lkml/2012/6/8/41 but now look ok

I hope these information will help to find the solution and I'm will

available for others tests.

Here my lspci -vvv:

00:00.0 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] RS780 Host Bridge

Subsystem: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] RS780 Host Bridge

Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-

ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-

Status: Cap+ 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium

 >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Latency: 0

Capabilities: <access denied>

00:02.0 PCI bridge: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] RS780 PCI to PCI

bridge (ext gfx port 0) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])

Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-

ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+

Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort-

<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes

Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=0

I/O behind bridge: 0000d000-0000dfff

Memory behind bridge: fbe00000-fbefffff

Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 00000000d0000000-00000000dfffffff

Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort-

<TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-

BridgeCtl: Parity+ SERR+ NoISA- VGA+ MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-

PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-

Capabilities: <access denied>

Kernel driver in use: pcieport

00:06.0 PCI bridge: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] RS780 PCI to PCI

bridge (PCIE port 2) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])

Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-

ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+

Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort-

<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes

Bus: primary=00, secondary=02, subordinate=02, sec-latency=0

I/O behind bridge: 0000e000-0000efff

Memory behind bridge: fbf00000-fbffffff

Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 00000000fff00000-00000000000fffff

Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort-

<TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-

BridgeCtl: Parity+ SERR+ NoISA+ VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-

PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-

Capabilities: <access denied>

Kernel driver in use: pcieport

00:11.0 SATA controller: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI

SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 SATA Controller [AHCI mode] (prog-if 01 [AHCI 1.0])

Subsystem: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI

SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 SATA Controller [AHCI mode]

Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-

ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+

Status: Cap+ 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium

 >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Latency: 64, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes

Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 42

Region 0: I/O ports at c000 [size=8]

Region 1: I/O ports at b000 [size=4]

Region 2: I/O ports at a000 [size=8]

Region 3: I/O ports at 9000 [size=4]

Region 4: I/O ports at 8000 [size=16]

Region 5: Memory at fbdffc00 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K]

Capabilities: <access denied>

Kernel driver in use: ahci

00:12.0 USB controller: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI

SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB OHCI0 Controller (prog-if 10 [OHCI])

Subsystem: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI

SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB OHCI0 Controller

Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-

ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-

Status: Cap- 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium

 >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Latency: 64, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes

Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 16

Region 0: Memory at fbdfd000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]

Kernel driver in use: ohci_hcd

00:12.1 USB controller: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI SB7x0 USB

OHCI1 Controller (prog-if 10 [OHCI])

Subsystem: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI SB7x0 USB

OHCI1 Controller

Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV+ VGASnoop-

ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-

Status: Cap- 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium

 >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Latency: 64, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes

Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 16

Region 0: Memory at fbdfe000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]

Kernel driver in use: ohci_hcd

00:12.2 USB controller: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI

SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB EHCI Controller (prog-if 20 [EHCI])

Subsystem: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI Device 4397

Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV+ VGASnoop-

ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-

Status: Cap+ 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium

 >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Latency: 64, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes

Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 17

Region 0: Memory at fbdff800 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]

Capabilities: <access denied>

Kernel driver in use: ehci_hcd

00:13.0 USB controller: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI

SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB OHCI0 Controller (prog-if 10 [OHCI])

Subsystem: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI Device 4398

Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-

ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-

Status: Cap- 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium

 >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Latency: 64, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes

Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 18

Region 0: Memory at fbdfb000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]

Kernel driver in use: ohci_hcd

00:13.1 USB controller: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI SB7x0 USB

OHCI1 Controller (prog-if 10 [OHCI])

Subsystem: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI Device 4399

Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV+ VGASnoop-

ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-

Status: Cap- 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium

 >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Latency: 64, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes

Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 18

Region 0: Memory at fbdfc000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]

Kernel driver in use: ohci_hcd

00:13.2 USB controller: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI

SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB EHCI Controller (prog-if 20 [EHCI])

Subsystem: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI

SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB EHCI Controller

Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV+ VGASnoop-

ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-

Status: Cap+ 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium

 >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Latency: 64, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes

Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 19

Region 0: Memory at fbdff400 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]

Capabilities: <access denied>

Kernel driver in use: ehci_hcd

00:14.0 SMBus: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI SBx00 SMBus

Controller (rev 3c)

Subsystem: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI SBx00 SMBus Controller

Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-

ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx+

Status: Cap+ 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium

 >TAbort- <TAbort+ <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Capabilities: <access denied>

00:14.1 IDE interface: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI

SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 IDE Controller (prog-if 8a [Master SecP PriP])

Subsystem: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI

SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 IDE Controller

Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-

ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-

Status: Cap+ 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium

 >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Latency: 64

Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 16

Region 0: I/O ports at 01f0 [size=8]

Region 1: I/O ports at 03f4 [size=1]

Region 2: I/O ports at 0170 [size=8]

Region 3: I/O ports at 0374 [size=1]

Region 4: I/O ports at ff00 [size=16]

Capabilities: <access denied>

Kernel driver in use: pata_atiixp

00:14.2 Audio device: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI SBx00

Azalia (Intel HDA)

Subsystem: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. Device 8357

Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-

ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-

Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=slow >TAbort-

<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Latency: 64, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes

Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 16

Region 0: Memory at fbdf4000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]

Capabilities: <access denied>

Kernel driver in use: snd_hda_intel

00:14.3 ISA bridge: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI

SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 LPC host controller

Subsystem: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI Device 4383

Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle+ MemWINV- VGASnoop-

ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-

Status: Cap- 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium

 >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Latency: 0

00:14.4 PCI bridge: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI SBx00 PCI to

PCI Bridge (prog-if 01 [Subtractive decode])

Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-

ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-

Status: Cap- 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium

 >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Latency: 64

Bus: primary=00, secondary=03, subordinate=03, sec-latency=64

I/O behind bridge: 0000f000-00000fff

Memory behind bridge: fff00000-000fffff

Prefetchable memory behind bridge: fff00000-000fffff

Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium

 >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-

BridgeCtl: Parity+ SERR+ NoISA+ VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-

PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-

00:14.5 USB controller: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI

SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB OHCI2 Controller (prog-if 10 [OHCI])

Subsystem: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI Device 4396

Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-

ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-

Status: Cap- 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium

 >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Latency: 64, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes

Interrupt: pin C routed to IRQ 18

Region 0: Memory at fbdfa000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]

Kernel driver in use: ohci_hcd

00:18.0 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] Family 10h Processor

HyperTransport Configuration

Control: I/O- Mem- BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-

ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-

Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort-

<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Capabilities: <access denied>

00:18.1 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] Family 10h Processor

Address Map

Control: I/O- Mem- BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-

ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-

Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort-

<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

00:18.2 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] Family 10h Processor

DRAM Controller

Control: I/O- Mem- BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-

ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-

Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort-

<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

00:18.3 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] Family 10h Processor

Miscellaneous Control

Control: I/O- Mem- BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-

ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-

Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort-

<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Capabilities: <access denied>

Kernel driver in use: k10temp

00:18.4 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] Family 10h Processor

Link Control

Control: I/O- Mem- BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-

ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-

Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort-

<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee

ATI Juniper [Radeon HD 5700 Series] (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])

Subsystem: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. Device 2140

Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-

ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+

Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort-

<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes

Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 43

Region 0: Memory at d0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=256M]

Region 2: Memory at fbec0000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128K]

Region 4: I/O ports at d000 [size=256]

Expansion ROM at fbea0000 [disabled] [size=128K]

Capabilities: <access denied>

Kernel driver in use: radeon

01:00.1 Audio device: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI Juniper

HDMI Audio [Radeon HD 5700 Series]

Subsystem: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. Device aa58

Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-

ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+

Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort-

<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes

Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 44

Region 0: Memory at fbefc000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]

Capabilities: <access denied>

Kernel driver in use: snd_hda_intel

02:00.0 Ethernet controller: Atheros Communications Inc.

AR8121/AR8113/AR8114 Gigabit or Fast Ethernet (rev b0)

Subsystem: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. Device 831c

Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-

ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+

Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort-

<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes

Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 45

Region 0: Memory at fbfc0000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256K]

Region 2: I/O ports at ec00 [size=128]

Capabilities: <access denied>

Kernel driver in use: ATL1E

And the lsusb :Bus 001 Device 004: ID 0b95:772a ASIX Electronics Corp.

AX88772A Fast Ethernet