Subject: Re: [PATCH] tcp: assign the sock correctly to an outgoing SYNACK packet

From: Sergei Shtylyov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 22:03:33 +0400

Hello.

On 04/08/2013 07:45 PM, Paul Moore wrote:

> Commit 90ba9b1986b5ac4b2d184575847147ea7c4280a2

    Please also specify that commit's summary line in parens
(DaveM seems to also require double quotes inside the parens).

> converted
> tcp_make_synack() to use alloc_skb() directly instead of calling
> sock_wmalloc(), the goal being the elimination of two atomic
> operations.  Unfortunately, in doing so the change broke certain
> SELinux/NetLabel configurations by no longer correctly assigning
> the sock to the outgoing packet.
>
> This patch fixes this regression by doing the skb->sk assignment
> directly inside tcp_make_synack().
>
> Reported-by: Miroslav Vadkerti <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Paul Moore <[email-masked]>

WBR, Sergei