Subject: Re: [PATCH] iproute2: lib/utils.c bug fixes

From: Mr Dash Four <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 16:25:47 +0100

Eric Dumazet wrote:
> On Fri, 2013-04-12 at 15:38 +0100, Mr Dash Four wrote:
>
>   
>>> Is "Mr" part of your name ?
>>>   
>>>       
>> It is as far as I am concerned (Mr = Mister, which is indicative of my 
>> gender).
>>
>>     
>
> We don't care of genders or titles.
>
> We do believe men and women can equally code and submit patches the
> same. And of course some human beings are neither man or woman.
>   
Absolutely, and I haven't disputed that, nor did I state that "only men" 
or "only women" can submit patches to this list.

I am including my title as part of the name (like some others do - like 
"Dr", "Prof" etc) for the reasons I indicated in my previous reply. 
Besides, I used the word "indicative" in my response above, so I am not 
saying with 100% certainty what my gender or sexual belief/orientation 
is - one way or another.

Now that we cleared this little nugget, can we move along please as the 
netdev forum isn't the appropriate place to discuss genders, name titles 
or sexual orientation - something I had no intention of doing (apologies 
to all who had to put up with this little diversion), but I felt I was 
dragged into this by your good self and Mr Hemminger. Thank you.