Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/5] can: mcp251x: Remove unneeded PM_OPS definitions

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 21:42:13 +0200

On 04/16/2013 09:28 PM, Fabio Estevam wrote:
> SIMPLE_DEV_PM_OPS macro can handle !CONFIG_PM_SLEEP case nicely, so there is no
> need to define PM_OPS for both CONFIG_PM_SLEEP and !CONFIG_PM_SLEEP cases.
> 
> Remove the unneeded definitions.
> 
> Cc: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Fabio Estevam <[email-masked]>
Acked-by: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>

David, are you directly taking the whole series? If not, this patch will
go through the linux-can tree.

Marc

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |