Subject: Re: [PATCH] 3c509.c: call SET_NETDEV_DEV for all device types (ISA/ISAPnP/EISA)

From: Sergei Shtylyov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 01:37:25 +0400

Hello.

On 26-04-2013 1:30, Andrew Morton wrote:

>>>      BTW, it seems that after almost 7 years I seem to have found a tester for
>>> my patch which lingered all this time in the Andrew Morton's tree! You've said
>>> you have EISA boards, how about testing my patch? Now if I could find Andrew
>>> Morton's tree... Andrew?

>>      Found it at last at ozlabs.org but it turned out that Andrew has dropped
>> the patch without notifying me. :-(

> nah, you were asleep ;)

   Nope, I was actively protesting, although I don't have my messages now, 
have only found yours.

> Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
> Subject: [obsolete] 3x59x-fix-pci-resource-management.patch removed from -mm tree
> To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
> From: [email-masked]
> Date:   Wed, 10 Jun 2009 12:55:21 -0700

WBR, Sergei