Subject: Re: [PATCH] 3c509.c: call SET_NETDEV_DEV for all device types (ISA/ISAPnP/EISA)

From: Sergei Shtylyov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 02:10:26 +0400

Hello.

On 26-04-2013 1:37, Sergei Shtylyov wrote:

>>>>      BTW, it seems that after almost 7 years I seem to have found a tester
>>>> for
>>>> my patch which lingered all this time in the Andrew Morton's tree! You've
>>>> said
>>>> you have EISA boards, how about testing my patch? Now if I could find Andrew
>>>> Morton's tree... Andrew?

>>>      Found it at last at ozlabs.org but it turned out that Andrew has dropped
>>> the patch without notifying me. :-(

>> nah, you were asleep ;)

>    Nope, I was actively protesting, although I don't have my messages now,
> have only found yours.

>> Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
>> Subject: [obsolete] 3x59x-fix-pci-resource-management.patch removed from -mm
>> tree
>> To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
>> From: [email-masked]
>> Date:   Wed, 10 Jun 2009 12:55:21 -0700

    In fact, you've readded the patch top you tree the next day. Then the 
discussion continued in August 2009 until DaveM told you to repost this once 
it had at least CardBus testing...

WBR, Sergei