Subject: Re: [PATCHv4 net-next 0/2] Add two new flags to bridge.

From: Sergei Shtylyov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 18:14:11 +0400

Hello.

On 05-06-2013 18:07, Vlad Yasevich wrote:

> The following series adds 2 new flags to bridge.  One flag allows
> the user to control whether mac learning is performed on the interface
> or not.  By default mac learning is on.
> The other flag allows the user to control whether unicast traffic
> is flooded (send without an fdb) to a given unicast port.  Default is
> on.

> Changes since v4:
>   - Implemented Stephen's suggestions.

> Changes since v2:
>   - removed unused "unlock" tag.

> Changes since v1:
>   - Integrated suggestion from MST to not impact RTM_NEWNEIGH and to
>     skip lookups when learning is disabled.

> Vlad Yasevich (2):
>    bridge: Add flag to control mac learning.
>    bridge: Add a flag to control unicast packet flood.

> Vlad Yasevich (2):
>    bridge: Add flag to control mac learning.
>    bridge: Add a flag to control unicast packet flood.

     Hm, why your patches are listed twice?

WBR, Sergei