Subject: Re: [PATCH] sockperf: add SO_LL socketop support

From: Eliezer Tamir <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 11:45:21 +0300

On 12/06/2013 11:36, Amir Vadai wrote:
> On 11/06/2013 17:26, Eliezer Tamir wrote:
>> Add lls socket option support to sockperf.
>> Right now we always get the option before set to show the option is
>> working properly. We should probably remove that in an official release.
>> use --lls (value in usecs) to override global setting.
>> ---

> Eliezer Hi,
>
> Added sockperf maintainers to CC list.

Thank you.

Please note that I plan on revising this patch, so don't add it just 
yet. (I will CC the maintainers on further versions.)

-Eliezer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by Windows:

Build for Windows Store.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/windows-dev2dev
_______________________________________________
E1000-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/e1000-devel
To learn more about Intel&#174; Ethernet, visit http://communities.intel.com/community/wired