Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next] net: sh_eth: fix incorrect RX length error if R8A7740

From: Sergei Shtylyov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 00:03:50 +0400

On 06/12/2013 11:55 PM, David Miller wrote:

>>>> This patch fixes an issue that the driver increments the "RX length
>>>> error"
>>>> on every buffer in sh_eth_rx() if the R8A7740.
>>>> This patch also adds a description about the Receive Frame Status
>>>> bits.

>>>       Thank you.

>>>> Signed-off-by: Yoshihiro Shimoda <[email-masked]>
>>>> ---
>>>>    This patch is based on the latest net-next.git.

>>>      Since this is a fix, it should have been done against 'net.git'.

>>     David, this patch applies to the recent net.git repo with offset.
>> Could you merge it there and also queue for stable?

> Repost it so that I can apply it cleanly.

    OK, I'll first wait for Shimoda-san's repost as it needs a little 
comment fix anyway.

WBR, Sergei