Subject: pull-request: can-next 2013-06-27

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 15:23:34 +0200

Hello David,

this is a pull-request for net-next/master. It consists of three
patches by Fabio Estevam and me, which convert the flexcan transceiver
switching to DT[1] and a patch by Sachin Kamat, which cleans up the
at91_can driver a bit.

[1] These patches touch arch/arm/mach-imx, so I collected Acked-bys
from Shawn Guo and Sascha Hauer.

regards,
Marc

---

The following changes since commit 38ae92dc215e939897f17861d658f882d0eaab0f:

  fec: Add support for reading RMON registers (2013-06-26 15:45:14 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://gitorious.org/linux-can/linux-can-next.git for-davem

for you to fetch changes up to 1f3e4b0cc4deb9d740261273fbbf5ea95c8434d0:

  can: at91_can: Use of_match_ptr() (2013-06-27 15:15:42 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Fabio Estevam (2):
      can: flexcan: Use a regulator to control the CAN transceiver
      ARM: imx: flexcan: Remove platform file

Marc Kleine-Budde (1):
      ARM: imx: prepare for removal of flexcan_platform_data

Sachin Kamat (1):
      can: at91_can: Use of_match_ptr()

 .../devicetree/bindings/net/can/fsl-flexcan.txt    |  2 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx28-evk.dts                    | 12 ++++++
 arch/arm/mach-imx/devices-imx25.h                  |  8 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-imx/devices-imx35.h                  |  8 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-imx/devices/devices-common.h         |  4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/devices/platform-flexcan.c       |  5 +--
 arch/arm/mach-imx/eukrea_mbimxsd25-baseboard.c     |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/eukrea_mbimxsd35-baseboard.c     |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-mx25_3ds.c                  |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-pcm043.c                    |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mxs/mach-mxs.c                       | 50 +---------------------
 drivers/net/can/at91_can.c                         |  4 +-
 drivers/net/can/flexcan.c                          | 25 +++++------
 include/linux/can/platform/flexcan.h               | 20 ---------
 14 files changed, 44 insertions(+), 102 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 include/linux/can/platform/flexcan.h
-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |