Subject: use platform_{get,set}_drvdata()

From: Libo Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 21:24:26 +0800

Use the wrapper functions for getting and setting the driver data using
platform_device instead of using dev_{get,set}_drvdata() with &pdev->dev,
so we can directly pass a struct platform_device.

Libo Chen (8):
  net: fsl_pq_mdio: use platform_{get,set}_drvdata()
  net: ucc_geth: use platform_{get,set}_drvdata()
  net: fec_mpc52xx_phy: use platform_{get,set}_drvdata()
  net: fs_enet: use platform_{get,set}_drvdata()
  net: sunbmac: use platform_{get,set}_drvdata()
  net: sunhme: use platform_{get,set}_drvdata()
  net: xilinx_emaclite: use platform_{get,set}_drvdata()
  net: davinci_mdio: use platform_{get,set}_drvdata()

 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/fec_mpc52xx_phy.c   |    4 +---
 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/fs_enet/fs_enet-main.c  |    1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/fsl_pq_mdio.c       |    3 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/ucc_geth.c          |    4 +---
 drivers/net/ethernet/sun/sunbmac.c                 |    3 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/sun/sunhme.c                  |    8 +++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/davinci_mdio.c             |    4 +---
 drivers/net/ethernet/xilinx/xilinx_emaclite.c      |    4 +---
 8 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)